Shipping & Sales Policy
Conditions of Sale:
- All prices are listed in US dollars by default, with a built in currency converter. If applicable, the retail price will adjust to your respective currency, based on your IP address. The checkout will take place in YOUR local currency, if applicable, based on the IP address the order is being placed from.
- All orders are shipped via USPS, Canada Post or UPS.
- All items are shipped from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for delivery of all Domestic Orders. For International Orders, please allow one (1) to six (6) weeks for delivery, depending on location.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payments are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
- Please allow 2-6 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by USPS / Canada Post and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by USPS / Canada Post, and depend on the item's weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- If you chose a trackable shipping option, please check the delivery status at www.canadapost.ca or www.usps.com
- Items shipped internationally via standard surface or air mail are not trackable.
- Shipping to certain international destinations using the SMALL PACKET AIR MAIL option may take up to 8 weeks.
- KT8 is not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages/orders.
Payment by Credit Card
Credit Card Authorization
At the time your order is placed, we will attempt to authorize your credit card with your financial institution. If your financial institution indicates that they are unable to authorize your credit card, then you will be emailed a credit card authorization failure notification. Please note that your order will not have been successfully processed if a credit card authorization failure occurs.
What do I do if my credit card fails authorization?
If you were still interested in completing your purchase with us, we would recommend that you check your online account settings to verify that the billing information saved is accurate. Common errors such as selecting an incorrect expiration date for a credit card or incorrectly entering a digit in a credit card number can result in a credit card authorization failure. If all of your billing information looks correct, please contact your financial institution for resolution.
- All items shipped to a Canadian location are subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All items shipped to an Ontario location are subject to GST and PST(Goods and Services Tax and Provincial Sales Tax)
- Shipping is subject to GST.
- International shipments are tax exempt.